11/01/2008

The Morning After The Night of The Living Dead

This post is a shade late for the holiday. I apologize, but yesterday was my birthday and my favorite of all official celebration day-things. No I didn't get anything special but if Santa makes off-season deliveries:



I want this absurdly cool trench by Harmon a mere 2,320 dollars. I know you live on the euro Santa so keep the conversion rate in mind...



...these shades from Cutler...

...an assorted treat bag of Rugby ties would keep me on the straight and narrowish road at least until New Years.

...and maybe a dvd of this soon to be released film:



Otto; or, Up With Dead People directed by Bruce LaBruce. Zombies + Love + Metafiction. Could be genius or a trainwreck but I've heard positive things from the grapevine. We'll see...

No comments: