1/09/2009

My Country 'Tis Of Thee

My suspicions are growing stronger and stronger. The stars and stripes just don't look cool. Even on a weiner dog it's obnoxious. It should be cute. But its just annoying. I feel bad for the little weiner.



Thanks to A Continuous Lean for uncovering this beast on the twitter. I have to agree the offspring of Duckie Brown x Florsheim is one ugly ass baby. And some person with lots of money and no taste will give them a good home. The worst thing about these is that they were originally made to commemorate the end of WWII. This was their idea of celebration. A slight stain on the history of Americana, perhaps.



If someone can show me an example of the Yankee banner looking stylish on anything I'd be stoked to be proven wrong.

P.S. speaking of Twitter, don't be shy and follow my twits. I don't bite. At least not on the first date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come by and see the whole collection
DUCKIE BROWN